32nd Annual Southwestern Regional Nurse Practitioner Symposium
You can still register until Friday, July 24th! Join us!!
Here is the information if you are having trouble logging in:
Nurse Practitioner Symposium Registrants can access the conference and handouts by signing into your account at https://azna.ce21.com/Account/MyAccount
For Login Issues or Technical Support: (877) 602-9877
Nationally Known Keynote Speaker
Improving Documentation to Prevent Malpractice: Everything the NP Needs to Know
Wendy L. Wright, DNP, ANP-BC, FNP-BC, FAANP, FAAN, FNAP
The number of malpractice claims made against many health care professionals is on the rise. It is essential that the nurse practitioner take every possible step to avoid being at the receiving end of a malpractice claim, including enhancing documentation. Dr. Wendy Wright, a family nurse practitioner with extensive experience in reviewing cases for medical malpractice attorneys, will share information that every nurse practitioner must hear.
Wendy is a 1992 graduate of the Adult Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program at Simmons College in Boston, Massachusetts and completed a family nurse practitioner post-master’s program in 1995. She is an adult and family nurse practitioner and the owner of two nurse practitioner owned and operated clinics within New Hampshire.
Exciting Variety of Breakout Sessions
*Pharma contact hours will be provided for this session.
- 10 New Medications Impacting Primary Care*
- Palliative Care: Improving Eligible Patient Identification to Encourage Early Intervention
- Identifying ADHD at Any Age*
- Neurofibromatosis: Diagnosis, Facts, Myths, What to Do About It
Breakout # 2
- HTN Back to Basics*
- Managing Major Depression and Bipolar in the Primary Care Setting*
- Improving Recognition of Child Physical Abuse in the Clinical Setting
- Making the Diagnosis with Support of Lab Results*
- Private Summers: Caring for Women in the Perimenopausal Transition*
- Decision Making Capacity in Older Adults
- One Pill Can Kill/Gas Station Drugs*
- Creating an Obesity Management Plan in Primary Care*
- HPV Vaccination Update
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementia's Diagnostic Guidelines for Primary Care*
- Ouch that Hurts! Stings and Bites*
- CPT Coding Update 2020