Clarification on membership process for Chapter 9
If you are wanting to join AZNA, then follow these directions:
- Go to http://www.aznurse.org/?page=MEM01
- Click the red button, "Join"
- A new page will open, click red button "Join Now"
- Enter your email address to check for verification of an existing account
If no account is found, then proceed with filling out next page, the application. When you fill in your address, you will automatically be placed into your geographical region (regions can be found by clicking the blue link) - this is not an option. At the bottom of this page there is an option "What is your primary role in nursing" where you need to choose Advanced Practice RN (NP, CNS, CNM, CRNA). Then click "Next"
- Continue to fill out second page of application. Click "Next" when done with this page.
- Choose your membership page - recommend ANA & State Membership. Click "next"
A pop-up screen will appear to choose a special interest group (SIG) - CHOOSE CHAPTER 9 - at this point
- Donation screen - option to donate money to AZNA. When done, click "next"
- Payment sceen - choose monthly payment option ($24.67) or annual payment form ($290). Click "Pay Now" at bottom of screen
If you are already a member of AZNA then follow these instructions:
- Sign in on the main page with your username and password.
- New screen will open up with your demographics. Next to your "Personal Information" there is a section called "Groups" Please verify that Chapter 9 is listed as your SIG. Your geographical chapter is automatically listed but you need to verify that Chapter 9 is listed.
- If Chapter 9 is not listed, please contact AZNA via one the numerous ways listed at the end of this annoucement to have Chapter 9 listed on your profile.
**This process was verified step-by-step on 2/1/16**
If there are any questions on completing this process, please Contact Us for your request to be forwarded to the membership chairperson who will contact AZNA to change for you or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-274-4ANA (national ANA offices) or 480-831-0404 (AZNA office).