ANCC Preceptor Site
Graduate students and universities can now benefit from the ANCC Preceptor Bank. This newly developed tool will make it easier to locate eligible APRNs and link them with graduate students needing their services.
The goal of the ANCC Preceptor Bank is to fill the need by helping graduate students find the preceptors needed for graduate school clinicals, while allowing APRNs to volunteer their time to earn professional development hours for certification renewal.
All universities in the Certification Eligibility Curriculum Review Program (CECRP) will have access to the Preceptor Bank to help students eliminate the costs associated with finding a volunteer. CECRP gives nursing schools an advantage, ensuring nurse practitioner and clinical nurse specialist programs meet ANCC certification education eligibility criteria. Students gain assurance that the nursing program they have chosen qualifies them to seek ANCC national certification. http://www.nursecredentialing.org/CECRP
Join the ANCC Preceptor Bank to:
- Enhances your role commitment as an APRN.
- Help teach future APRNs and increase their exposure to the latest practice-based research.
- Enhance one's professional reputation by helping a new advanced practice graduate nurse grow into a competent health care provider.
- Earn your professional development for your renewal of your ANCC Certification.
- Join your colleagues by participating in the ANCC Preceptor Bank. Please fill out the two forms found here (http://www.nursecredentialing.org/PreceptorBankForms) and send your CV and/or any questions to ANCCPreceptorbank@ana.org.