Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner New
Touchstone Health Services Website
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
The Nurse Practitioner (PHMNP) must be licensed as an RN and hold a Psychiatric/Mental Health Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner certification from the Arizona State Board of Nursing. Must have full prescription authority and maintain current D.E.A. licensure. Must have experience working in Behavioral Health Setting and working with children and adolescents. Touchstone Health Services is a NHSC-approved service site, allowing for participation in the Loan Repayment Program.
- Works with board certified child psychiatrists to provide intensive therapeutic treatment to children and adolescents in an outpatient setting.
- Performs psychiatric evaluations, writes orders, and prescribes treatments for children who are experiencing acute crises.
- Provides psychiatric assessment, evaluation, psychopharmacological follow-up, and monitoring of children's treatment in collaboration with Touchstone's licensed supervising psychiatrist in accordance with agency policies and procedures and current licensing practices.
- Provides back-up to psychiatric consultants and clinical staff as needed including emergency situations.
- Performs on-call responsibilities via telephone as part of a rotation of psychiatric staff for after-hour emergencies.
- Provides consultation and training to clinical staff as needed.
- Participates in interdisciplinary teams.
- Completes documentation as required by agency practices and licensing requirements.
- Participates in continuous improvement and monitoring of implementation of psychiatric policies and procedures.
- Participates in the ongoing development of standards for clinical practice at the Touchstone.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be licensed as an RN and hold a Psychiatric/Mental Health Advanced Practice Nurse Practitioner certification from the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Must have full prescription authority and maintain current D.E.A. licensure.
- Must have experience working in a Behavioral Health setting and working with adolescents.
Benefits Offered by Touchstone:
- Health, Vision, Dental Coverage
- Company Matched 401k
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability