Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner New
Rosewood Ranch Website
Full Time, Part Time
Nurse Practitioner needed for Eating Disorder Practice
We are looking for health care providers that can work for us full time or part time and assist our staff by providing physicals check-ups. Duties include making rounds, assisting in patient care performing evaluations (including obtaining history and performing history and physicals. The coverage flexible with respect to hours.
You will need to be licensed as nurse practitioner with active license in the state of Arizona.
The Nurse Practitioner will function independently, perform psychiatric evaluations/ assessments, order and interpret diagnostic studies, establish and manage treatment plans, as well as prescribe/change medications. Nurse Practitioner may instruct and counsel patients and their families with regard to their illness, treatment regimens. The Nurse Practitioner is expected to maintain all certification requirements recommended by the State of Arizona.
Education and Experience:
- 1 year of psychiatric experience is preferred, however new gaduates are welcome to apply!
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Arizona.
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively through consultation with other health care team providers
- Excellent communication skills
- Treats patients and co-workers with respect
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Comfortable with operating independently in a busy setting.
- Follow protocols complete physical exams and assessments of patients.
- Write orders and document in our EMR for all tests, procedures and the implementation and management of therapies in accordance with protocols.
- Interpret data and diagnostic results for appropriate course of action including but not limited to blood gases, radiology, EKG, etc. in collaboration with supervising physician.
- Notate all work and findings and treatment course in patient chart including follow-up notes.
Please send us your resume with cover letter