Welcome to the 32nd Annual Southwestern Regional Nurse Practitioner Symposium, a one-day virtual intensive program offering education to review and update current concepts in clinical and practice management for advance practice nurses and advanced practice nursing students.
AzNPC and AzNA are pleased to offer up to 5.25 hours of content/CNE hours on July 25, with up to 12.0 additional CNE hours available on-demand after the event. Multiple sessions offer Pharmacology Contact Hours.
The Arizona Nurse Practitioner Council is a local chapter of the Arizona Nurses Association, and an affiliate of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. “Our mission is to advance the practice and professional stature of Nurse Practitioners in Arizona through legislative impact, education, community outreach, and involvement".
Saturday Breakout Sessions
- 10 New Medications Impacting Primary Care*
- Palliative Care: Improving Eligible Patient Identification to Encourage Early Intervention
- Identifying ADHD at Any Age*
- Neurofibromatosis: Diagnosis, Facts, Myths, What to Do About It
Breakout # 2
- HTN Back to Basics*
- Managing Major Depression and Bipolar in the Primary Care Setting*
- Improving Recognition of Child Physical Abuse in the Clinical Setting
- Making the Diagnosis with Support of Lab Results*
- Decision-Making Capacity in Older Adults
- One Pill Can Kill/Gas Station Drugs*
- Creating an Obesity Management Plan in Primary Care*
- HPV Vaccination Update
- Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementia's Diagnostic Guidelines for Primary Care*
- Ouch that Hurts! Stings and Bites*
- CPT Coding Update 2020
*Pharma contact hours will be provided for this session.